- Creating a new company file.
- Customizing your Home page.
- Working with lists (adding, deleting, merging, sorting, printing, and more)
- How to master your chart of accounts (adding accounts & subaccounts or account numbers)
- Easy set up of what you sell and buy (items)
- The preferred way to track customers and sales (customers, invoicing, sales receipts, estimating, retail sales, credit memos, and statements)
- How to stay on top of vendors and expenses (vendors, bills, bill payment stubs, checks, and credit memos and more)
- The shortcuts to reconciling your bank account... and what to do if they don't!
- Pro tips on purchasing and managing your inventory.
- The REAL ways QuickBooks can help you save time.
- How to void checks instead of accidently deleting them.
- How to keep security simple and the best ways to coordinate "need to know" information among multiple users of different roles.
- How to set up and use payroll so it isn't a miserable nightmare.
- Interpreting important financial statements
- Expert methods to petty cash
- Paying payroll liabilities and taxes (W2, 941, and a host of other tax forms)
- Time tracking for employees and subcontractors without frustration.
- How to INSTANTLY use credit cards for purchases
- The fastest way to close your books.
- How to properly handle tricky situations like NSF checks, and automatic bank transactions.
- Record and track customer downpayments/deposits
- What are the most powerful keyboard shortcuts every Quick Books user should know?
- How to never fear tax season again!